“Universal Gateway” with “Zero Touch Authentication”
Imagine, that during the set up of smartphones and tablets you would never have to enter a password again and you can ensure that only devices which are managed by AppTec, have access to your email server.
This is precisely what AppTec’s Universal Gateway (Mail Gateway) secures.
This is an enormous advance in security and a powerful simplifying of your employees’ initial set up for mobile devices.
- The user opens their email application; receives a message, without having to provide the corporate registration credentials. The submitting of passwords is not necessary and no complex certificate structure needs to be installed.
- The end user changes their own corporate identifier. The smartphone does not need to be actualized and the phone can be used continually, without interruption.
- A hostile party tries to gain access to the end user’s exchange account, by trying to guess the password. However, this attempt is futile, because the system is extremely secure with our two-factor-authentication. In this case, the device acts as a hardware-token.
- Only those smartphones and tablets that are managed by AppTec´s Enterprise Mobility Management can establish a connection to the email server. Additionally, IT can also define a guest list.
- During a roll-out, the mobile devices can initially be placed into a quarantine and once additional tests have been performed, the exchange-admin can release them.
You want to learn more about the Universal Gateway? Let us show you how AppTec360 Enterprise Mobility Management works during an individual WebEx-Demo session. Please send us an email to email@example.com